At the Eco Innovation Centre in Peterborough, serviced office space can be rented on a scale to suit the size of your business – from one desk to 20, or more! With 6 month licenses offered on a rolling renewal basis and a notice period of just one month, our contracts are designed to be flexible to meet the changing needs of businesses.
The flexible nature of our serviced offices makes the Eco Innovation Centre an ideal solution for SMEs and start-up businesses, but it also suits growing companies too. Serviced offices typically allow for changes in the size of workforce requirements and are popular with larger firms that require a project or satellite office.
Access to superfast internet over the Peterborough CORE pure fibre network is available to our customers, so too is the support of our dedicated centre management team, ensuring that you can be left to focus your attention on running your business. And with offices set up and connected ready for your arrival, you can switch on and start work immediately.
Our serviced offices include:
- Full reception service during office hours (09:00-17:00)
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Secure access to the Eco Innovation Centre – 24/7/365
- Use of a full multi-functional printer (printer/fax/scanner)
- Discounted hire of meeting and conference rooms
- Fully furnished offices, including chairs, desks, desk lights and pedestal drawers
- Telephones (calls charged at business rate)
- Superfast internet connection (wired & wireless)
- Telephone answering and diversion service